A tool to create single or chains of FK controls.
Useful for rigging or making temporary local/world space switches.
- Preserves existing animation
- Controls are based on the orientation of the original objects
- Can use either NURBS circles or locators
- Tip: use Component mode by pressing F8 to select control vertices of NURBS circles to reshape them after they're made
- Can use local or world rotation space in a chain of FKs
For single objects, just select the object you want to make an FK control for and run the tool with desired settings.
For a chain, select the objects in the order you want. If "Make First Control?" is checked on, then it will make a control for the first object. If it is not checked on, then the first object selected will be used as a parent for the rest of the chain.